NEON is an Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education project aiming at:
- Fostering the technological advancement through the creation of a Network of Competence on IoT, an interconnected hub and common knowledge base for both universities and local industry;
- Improving and diversifying the training of human resources both in the academic and industrial sphere;
- Motivating a broader spectrum of people towards IoT, nowadays one of the most innovative and impactful technologies in the ICT field, as it influences and optimizes many processes and aspects of our daily lives.
The specific goals of the project are to:
- Address the respective sector’s needs and exchange know-how;
- Offer teaching and training opportunities to both teachers, staff, and students;
- Create or improve the infrastructure of joint university-academia laboratories;
- Offer internships and training on the topic.
Know more on the main website.